top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·13 members
Edwin Aboryo
Edwin Aboryo

Kizz Daniel and EMPIRE's Cough (Odo) Goes Viral on TikTok - I Want to Flex My Love

Download MP3 I Want to Flex My Love: How to Enjoy the Viral Song by Kizz Daniel and EMPIRE

If you are a fan of Afrobeat music, you might have heard of the viral song "I Want to Flex My Love" by Nigerian singer Kizz Daniel and American record label EMPIRE. The song, also known as "Cough" or "Odo Yewu", is a catchy and romantic tune that has taken over TikTok and other social media platforms. In this article, we will tell you what the song is about, how to download it as MP3, and how to enjoy it more.

download mp3 i want to flex my love

What is the song about?

The song is a love song that expresses the desire of the singer to impress and spoil his lover. He wants to take her away to a place she loves, and show her how much he cares for her. He also warns her not to listen to other people who might try to ruin their relationship. The song is sung in English and Yoruba, a Nigerian language.

The meaning of "flex my love"

The phrase "flex my love" is a slang term that means to show off or flaunt one's love for someone. It can also mean to be proud or happy about one's relationship, usually in a way that annoys others. According to Cambridge Dictionary, "flex" can also mean to bend or tighten a muscle, or to change something slightly to make it more suitable for a situation. In the context of the song, the singer wants to flex his love by bending his rules, changing his plans, and tightening his grip on his lover.

The lyrics and music video of the song

The lyrics of the song are simple and catchy, with a lot of repetition and rhyme. The chorus goes like this:

I want to flex my love (eh eh)

I wan impress (eh eh)

And I want to carry my love away (eh eh)

To a place she loves (eh eh)

Ah my woman woman (eh eh)

I wan impress (eh eh)

And I want to carry my love away (eh eh)

To a place she loves (eh eh)

download mp3 kizz daniel cough odo

download mp3 kizz daniel i want to flex my love lyrics

download mp3 kizz daniel and empire cough song

download mp3 kizz daniel odo yewu

download mp3 kizz daniel i want to impress my woman

download mp3 kizz daniel i want to carry my love away

download mp3 kizz daniel to a place she loves

download mp3 kizz daniel cough tiktok song

download mp3 kizz daniel afrobeat music

download mp3 kizz daniel where we come from album

download mp3 kiss daniel i want to flex my love