top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·13 members
Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Steinberg.Cubase.v5.1 - With Dongle [EXCLUSIVE] Crack [EXCLUSIVE] Crack

Fear of Cubase being cracked is one of the reasons Cubase is so good. The hackers that cracked the elicenser/Steinberg key the first time admitted that it took them 2 years to crack it. So Steinberg simply makes a new full version every two years and a 0.5 update every year. I made a humerous timeline from Wikipedia Cubase release dates and which ones were cracked to show how it made them update Cubase more often. This is good because it forces them to come up with better workflow ideas for us. It could be a coincidence but I like to think the conversation at Steinberg went something like this:

Steinberg.Cubase.v5.1 - With Dongle Crack Crack

For the most part, SX is rock solid. There are a few minor bugs thatis going to be solved with the 1.02 update.The audio part of SX is miles better than VST 5.x. The midi parthowever is at the moment less than perfect. Some important features(from VST 5.x) are missing, but Steinberg is working hard and haspromised to implement these features ASAP.There's a list of known bugs and missing features published in thecubase.net "SX Developer connection" forum.A cracked version is never a good place to weed out bugs ;o)dman

How can you tell which bugs are crack related from the "legitimate"bugs? Call Steinberg?Call me naive, but I don't think bugfixing is the main reason for thewhole cracked software scene. They would be a lot better of gettingpaid for it by working for the software companies.Have you ever experienced a piece of software were all the bugs havebeen fixed? How long did you have to wait?Chances are that they would go belly up long before that sinceeverybody's using the cracked versions waiting for the bugs to befixed.dman(Yes, my eyes are blue :o) but I can still see)

The only music software I'm happy to pay for is Band in a Box: reliable,comes with tons of extras (like hundreds of style files, sofsynth, MIDI toCD recorder, etc. and at a very affordable price.As I said: I'm using a cracked version of Cub 5 because I'll never use theextra "super-kolossale" boche technology it offers (I'm just a MIDIcomposer), but because I want an equivalent of my crappy, full-paid, v3.7that will work on a WinXP machine.And I'm still unable to insert a silence in a bar without moving all theother notes !!! Arrrgh !

Why not use cracked 3.72? That runs on XP.I think any sequencer that allows insertion will move subsequentevents up. Think substitution, not insertion. If you've got acrotchet that should be a quaver and quaver rest, shorten thecrotchet. You need to understand the display quantise settings too.

>As I said: I'm using a cracked version of Cub 5 because I'll never use the>extra "super-kolossale" boche technology it offers (I'm just a MIDI>composer), but because I want an equivalent of my crappy, full-paid, v3.7>that will work on a WinXP machine.>>And I'm still unable to insert a silence in a bar without moving all the>other notes !!! Arrrgh !

> Call me naive, but I don't think bugfixing is the main reason for the> whole cracked software scene. They would be a lot better of getting> paid for it by working for the software companies.

no I didnt say that! bugweeding was the term I agreed with! althoughsome crackers do fix bugs in software it not the norm.some crackers are indeed looking for work, & are employed bythe leading software companies.others purely do it for the Free for all idea.

I've also tested the cracked SX and the biggest problem I've encountered is in the midi editor window I can't seem to move the notes using my mouse. I get some kind of error message. I have to use the move to cursor command.Back on the debate about cracked software. I'm not saying that I'm for warez but there is an issue that should be considered. Ya know, everything isn't in black and white!!!I've just finished school. I havn't had money to buy any software over the years. Still I've been using programs like photoshop, corel draw, quark etc. The companys havn't lost anything on this...they've gained.Let me explain:First of all, I would never been able to afford the software (then why use it you might ask...hang on).My point is, that the software company doesn't loose a rotten dime on me using their software, cause if I didn't use the cracked version I would still not be able to pay for the retaill one.The thing here is, listen to this and think:When I get out in the working life, start to earn a living. Let's say I start with some kind of graphics. What application do you think I'll buy? The shareware version of 'paint shop pro' which is way below my league or the state of the art 'photoshop' that I know as the back of my palm??? Same goes for any other app that I've been using. Even though I havn't spent money on the application in the past, I've invested alot of time learning the application, alot of knowledge. This could be the same as money...So by getting me to use their applications I will continue to use them in the future. Think about it. If you've got a certain application that you've used in school for free(I've excluded the license amount that the school pays due to the fact that I don't deal with that cost directly), and you've become very comfortable with it, you won't switch it, right. What's the difference between using that app at home for free (it's a similar situation), you won't switch it...no, you'll buy IT when it's time to buy THAT genre of software!!!!

I've heard this rationale before... but in my experience (17 years ofhaving a computer MIDI, and later audio setup). I've found that thepeople who use stolen software and know how to find it.... or borrowit... keep on doing it, because THEY CAN!What you're telling me (and it may be true in your case) is that warezusers conscientiously buy the programs they've been using once theyare able?!?!?If you use... a crack, or a "borrowed" program (I'm being nice) for(insert favorite deity here) Christ's sake just say so, the rationaleis only for you, certainly not for me, the manufacturer or anyoneelse! Ap

> I've also tested the cracked SX and the biggest problem I've encountered> is in the midi editor window I can't seem to move the notes using my> mouse. I get some kind of error message. I have to use the move to> cursor command.

this was not the 'cracked' version, it is a hack job, done with thedongle emulatorfor Nuendothe real 'cracked' version is by Oxygen, which comes with a single .exefile & a NFO.as for you other thing, all I can say is if you use the program, & makeor have money,

Adobe's never produced a crappy software. Their patches are mostlymaintenance releases or minor corrections.Only Netscape and Steinberg stuff are threats for the OS.I remember installing Cubase 3.5. Perhaps ten times: it didn't work at all,and everytime I fixed something in Windows I had to reinstall Cubase andredo the dozens of settings to h