top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·13 members
Christopher Dubey
Christopher Dubey

Download I Pour My Love On You by Phillips Craig & Dean: The Best Christian Song of All Time

How to Download "I Pour My Love on You" by Phillips Craig and Dean

If you're looking for a beautiful song that expresses your love and gratitude to God, you might want to check out "I Pour My Love on You" by Phillips Craig and Dean. This song is a classic in Christian music genre, and it has touched the hearts of many listeners over the years.

In this article, I'll show you what this song is about, why it is so meaningful, and how you can download it from YouTube or other platforms. Whether you want to listen to it offline, share it with others, or use it for worship purposes, you'll find some helpful tips here.

download i pour my love on you by phillips craig and dean

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FooUI2I70bI&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0NY-CV7qj5Ylq-Eali9w_A

What is "I Pour My Love on You"?

"I Pour My Love on You" is a song by Phillips Craig and Dean, a trio of pastors who have been making music together since 1991. The song was released in 2001 as part of their album "Let My Words Be Few", which won a Dove Award for Inspirational Album of the Year.

The song is based on Psalm 63:3-4, which says:

Because your love is better than life,

my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live,

and in your name I will lift up my hands.

The lyrics of the song reflect this psalm by expressing a desire to pour out one's love on God as an act of worship and devotion. The chorus goes like this:

I pour my love on you

Like oil upon your feet

Like wine for you to drink

Like water from my heart I pour my love on you

Everything I have is yours

You are my everything

I pour my love on you

The song is a simple but powerful declaration of love and faith in God, and it invites the listener to join in the worship.

How to download i pour my love on you by phillips craig and dean mp3

Download i pour my love on you by phillips craig and dean lyrics

Download i pour my love on you by phillips craig and dean chords

Download i pour my love on you by phillips craig and dean karaoke

Download i pour my love on you by phillips craig and dean instrumental