top of page

Questions and Answers

Public·9 members
August Lazarev
August Lazarev

Best Site To Buy Youtube Views 2017

To test the effectiveness of websites selling fake YouTube views, a New York Times reporter created 13 videos using clips from presidential speeches. The reporter uploaded the videos onto a new channel under his first name and last initial and did not share or post them.

best site to buy youtube views 2017

Views were bought through nine vendors, sometimes with varying specifications. On one site, for example, the reporter purchased United States-targeted views, so-called high-retention views and generic ones.

Nailing down exactly how much a video has made is nearly impossible as it varies from clip to clip, depending on a number of factors such as what kind of ads are connected to the upload, how many people clicked through to other pages, where those viewers are based, what time of year they watch and so on. So the best that can be done is to look at some up-to-date averages. According to a representative for SocialBlade, a company that tracks popular YouTube channels in order to provide data to interested parties, 1,000 views on the video site will earn a creator somewhere between 25 cents and $4, with the actual amount brought in not clear until the payment has actually been disbursed.

With numerous videos readily clearing one billion views by 2018, more interest has been on two- and three-billion-views-and-higher metrics. In May 2014, "Gangnam Style" became the first video to exceed two billion views.[30] "Despacito" became the first video to reach three billion views in August 2017,[8] four billion in October 2017,[9] five billion in April 2018,[10] six billion in February 2019,[11] and seven billion in October 2020.[12] "Baby Shark Dance" became the first video to reach eight billion views in February 2021, nine billion views in July 2021, and ten billion views in January 2022.[5] As of March 2023, it has more than 12.44 billion views.

As of September 2022[update], thirteen videos have exceeded four billion views, six of which exceed five billion views, three of which exceed six billion views, and two of which exceed seven billion views.[needs update] "See You Again" became the second video to reach three billion views in August 2017,[21] followed by "Gangnam Style" in November 2017.[31] "Shape of You" became the second video to reach four billion views in January 2019,[17] followed by "See You Again" in February 2019.[22] "Baby Shark Dance" became the second video to reach five billion views in April 2020,[57] followed by "Shape of You" in October 2020. "Baby Shark Dance" became the second video to reach six billion views in July 2020, and seven billion views in October 2020.

The majority of these videos in the Billion-View Club have been commercial music videos by popular artists, but the list has included oddities, typically programs aimed at children. Such videos include two episodes of the Russian animated cartoon Masha and the Bear, a version of "The Wheels on the Bus" by the British animation studio Little Baby Bum, and "Johny Johny Yes Papa" from children's stations LooLoo Kids and ChuChu TV.[58] Various versions of the song "Baby Shark" in total amassed more than five billion views by January 2019, with the original version posted by Pinkfong having exceeded two billion views previously.[59] The original video by Pinkfong is now the most viewed video on the site. On October 29, 2020, Baby Shark surpassed 7 billion views, and on November 2, 2020, it passed Despacito to become the most viewed video on YouTube. On February 23, 2021, Baby Shark surpassed 8 billion views, becoming the first video to do so. On July 20, 2021, Baby Shark surpassed 9 billion views, becoming the first (and currently only) video to do so. On January 13, 2022, Baby Shark became the first (and currently only) video to surpass 10 billion views.[5]

YouTube announced that cumulative views of videos related to Minecraft, some of which had been on the service as early as 2009, exceeded 1 trillion views on December 14, 2021, and was the most-watched video game content on the site.[111]

They offer YouTube Subscribers, views, and even comments. With Useviral you can, quickly and easily get started they are often recommended as the best place to buy youtube comments, views, and subscribers.

Last on the list of sites for buying YouTube views is Media Mister. Media Mister is one of the longest standing social media growth services, with packages for likes and followers across all the major social platforms.

2. Stormlikes.netStormlikes offers a safe and affordable way to increase your views instantly. The site has a team of social media professionals who will help get your YouTube videos trending and increase your online visibility.

6. BulkoidThis site offers high-quality YouTube views and real subscribers. Like the rest of the sites on this list, all their services come from real YouTube users. So, they don't use bots or fake accounts.

All packages from ViewsExpert feature quick delivery, usually starting within a few hours after completing the purchase. Also, views from this site come in two types: High-Quality and Premium Quality views.

9. ViralHQViralHQ's high-quality services make it one of the best websites to buy YouTube views. They offer 100% safe and real views that will help improve your ranking and online reputation.

The best site to buy YouTube views is Stormviews.net because they offer high-quality views from real accounts, along with exceptional customer support, competitive pricing, a money-back guarantee, and a secure ordering process.

So based on these findings would you recommend driving as much traffic as you can to new videos to increase views, shares, subscribes, and view time? Or is it best to let them rank organically and see if they sink or swim naturally based on the merits of the content.

I also started implementing techniques described in this article on my youtube videos. I made some serious changes on my channel aswell on a few videos with low number of views. I will share my results as soon as I notice some changes.

A year or so ago, YouTube had a massive data reporting error. The glitch, as support staff called it, caused a lot of extra views to show up on videos all over the site. It took about 36 hours for this glitch to be fixed, and when it did, view counts went back to normal.

I am so stressed. i have published a video ( my short film) on 20th Sep and it was did good views ( ofcourse i have shared the link with all of my friend in FB, whatsaap, linkedin etc..) and it did reach 18K views and for the last few days the view counts are reducing significantly. it reduces every day. it is not at 15950. this is realy strange and i dont know what is youtube doing with my videos. Can anyone advice what will be the potential reason?

On the other side of the coin, you have to consider this. Your channel could be whiter than white, clean as a whistle, but ultimately you have no control over those subscribers. It could be that someone else is acting nefariously not in your best interest. So if you do ever notice anything suspicious happening on your channel, loads more subscribers but no increase in views, it might be better for you to contact YouTube first, if you can.

Rob started out on YouTube in 2012, building up a tech channel before joining the vidIQ team. He now educates over 450,000 subscribers on the vidIQ channel which has over 25,000,000 video views. Today he is hard at work sharing everything he has learned on the YouTube platform; educating video creators on how to grow their own channels and turn hobbies into careers - just like Rob did in 2017.

Ed Sheeran released a lyric video for the song on his channel. People have viewed that version over 750 million times to date. On 30 January 2017, the official video was uploaded to YouTube. The video became one of the fastest videos to reach 1 billion views on YouTube. It achieved this milestone on 8 May 2017, just 97 days after its release.

Media Mister hopes to offer social media augmentation services regardless of the platform or your area of interest. Below are some of the features of Media Mister that make it the best site to buy YouTube views,

Buy Real Media provides different price and package options to buy YouTube views. This website offers services for several platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, Pinterest, Telegram, and Reddit.

Your primary goal after creating your YouTube channel will be to attract subscribers. To obtain 1 million followers, though, might take some time if you are new to YouTube. By buying YouTube views, you can easily monetize your YouTube channel. To monetize your channel, you need at least 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers. So, it is only possible when you buy YouTube views from the best website!

Find a retention guarantee while choosing the best website for buying YouTube views. You may be confident that most of your subscribers will be long-term or permanent, though. They should provide an unrivaled retention rate.

Even if a company offers great service, it will lose potential customers if its customer service is not up to the mark. The website you choose should offer the best customer service at every point of its service. It should make customers feel easy to handle their accounts and will always come back for more business.

The websites mentioned above are legitimate and provide some of the greatest services for increasing YouTube views. These websites are trustworthy and provide effective methods for streamlining organic traffic to your channel. These websites provide everything you need to outperform your competitors on YouTube, from monthly membership plans to one-time purchase alternatives.

Additionally, you may adjust your purchase to suit your social media requirements and instantly promote your content worldwide. So, get moving! Browse the list above to find one of the best sites to buy YouTube views.

Lokesh started his YouTube channel in 2017. However, the first video he posted was on April 7, 2019. The channel presently has 939 videos with millions of views, making him one of the most popular Indian gaming YouTubers. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page