top of page

Questions and Answers

Public·9 members
Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

The Spy Who Shrunk Me VR Portable Edition

The Spy Who Shrunk Me VR Portable Edition: A Review

If you are looking for a fun and quirky stealth game that lets you shrink your enemies and feed them to paper shredders, then you might want to check out The Spy Who Shrunk Me VR portable edition. This game is a VR version of the original The Spy Who Shrunk Me, which was released in 2019 by Catland, an indie studio from Finland. The game is inspired by Ant-Man, Austin Powers and the classic No One Lives Forever series.

The Spy Who Shrunk Me VR portable edition

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2tTt62&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2PGI-dnLVhEOtxuFG--PF7

The Story

The game is set in 1981, during the Cold War. You play as Audrey Smoothspy, a female superspy who is armed with a stolen Soviet shrink ray. Your mission is to sneak onto a train inbound to Moscow and infiltrate a software company that harbors grave secrets bound to turn the Cold War into a very hot one. You will have to face the dreaded General Bolscotchkovich and his Soviet army, who are planning to launch a nuclear warhead at the United States.

The Gameplay

The game is a stealth game that gives you a lot of freedom and creativity in how you approach each situation. You can shrink enemies and drop them in toilets, paper shredders, coffee cups or mouse traps. You can also shrink yourself and hide under desks, in drawers or in trash cans. You can use various gadgets, such as banana peels, airbag mines, spytacles and a stopwatch that can stop time. You can also interact with the environment, such as turning off lights, hacking computers or sabotaging machines.

The VR Experience

The game is fully compatible with SteamVR headsets, such as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Valve Index. The game supports both room-scale and seated VR modes. The VR version of the game features all the content updates that have been released for the original game, including new missions, cutscenes, collectibles, achievements and an epic epilogue. The game also has full controller support and voice acting.

The Verdict

The Spy Who Shrunk Me VR portable edition is a hilarious and immersive stealth game that will make you feel like a real spy. The game has a lot of humor, charm and personality. The game also has a lot of replay value, as you can try different strategies and find hidden secrets in each level. The game is not very long, but it is very enjoyable and satisfying. If you are looking for a VR game that will make you laugh and have fun, then you should definitely give this game a try.

The Spy Who Shrunk Me VR portable edition is a fun and quirky stealth game that will make you feel like a real spy. The game has a lot of humor, charm and personality. The game also has a lot of freedom and creativity in how you approach each situation. The game is not very long, but it is very enjoyable and satisfying. The game also has a VR version that enhances the immersion and enjoyment of the game. The game is not perfect, but it is worth a try if you are looking for a VR game that will make you laugh and have fun. 6c859133af

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page