top of page

Working Mothers

Public·9 members

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Buy Used Ford F 150 Raptor

We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus.

buy used ford f 150 raptor

At CARFAX, we collect events from the lives of millions of used cars from 20 European countries, as well as the USA and Canada. We can then create a vehicle history for every car in our database and make it available to you.The information helps you to check sales data, avoid expensive follow-up costs and negotiate a fair purchase price.

TrueCar has 1,191 used Ford F-150 Raptor models for sale nationwide, including a Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew 5.5' Box 4WD and a Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab 5.5' Box 4WD. Prices for a used Ford F-150 Raptor currently range from $11,995 to $179,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 327,031. Find used Ford F-150 Raptor inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. If you wish to buy your used Ford F-150 Raptor online, TrueCar has 9 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Ford F-150 Raptor remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States.

Our Ford financing staff can provide you with options to buy or lease a new Ford in Houston, TX. Ford specials include dealer rebates, manufacturer incentives and Ford lease deals to save money. We consider all credit types, including bad credit auto financing. Shop one of the best Ford dealerships in Houston. We can help you buy a new or used vehicle, even with bad credit or no credit.

Ford has long been known for its luxury trucks and special editions, making the King Ranch or Harley Davidson Edition particularly good choices because there is nothing truly competitive to them from that same era. These trucks pack many of the amenities still available today, like a backup camera, leather seats, and rear-seat entertainment. However, the XL and XLT models will be the most common and are likely to be the cheapest used F-150s you can find.

The Raptor first saw the light of day in 2009 as a 2010model year, and at the time of launch, it was actually being referred to as theSVT Raptor. It was the second special model derived from the regular F-150lineup, following on from the on-road-focused SVT Lightning Ford treated us tobetween 1993 and 2004.

Back in 2010 when the Raptor first appeared, a SuperCab version had a starting MSRP of $38,260. The most affordable SuperCab version of the regular F-150 at the time cost less than $26,000. Believe it or not, a 2010 Raptor SuperCab with around 100k miles in good condition will still cost you at least $24,000, and probably closer to $30,000 in many cases, even a decade later.

The most affordable brand new version of the Raptor now costs more than $65,000, while a regular XL SuperCab now costs just over $34,000. That means the gap has now grown from around $12k to more than $30k, but most buyers will now go for the SuperCrew version of the Raptor which costs more.

A lot of the time, when it comes to performance vehicles of any sort, I would advise extreme caution. If, for example, you were looking at buying a used Ford Focus RS, I would stress the fact that whoever bought it new was probably going to have driven it hard; really hard. That means there would be all sorts of things to look out for with a used one, so a professional inspection might be a wise idea.

Apart from the shocks and struts, you really can look at a used Raptor in the same way you would any other type of used car, truck or SUV for sale. If you want to know what to look out for and what to ask about when buying a used vehicle, you can check out my article on the subject.

As far as full-size pickups are concerned, the only modelthat goes down a similar route to the Raptor is probably the Ram 1500 Rebel.The Rebel is a relatively off-road-focused version of the Ram 1500, but whilethe Raptor is a model in its own right, the Rebel is really little more than anoptions package.

If you were to ask me if you should buy a used Ford F-150 Raptor I would have to think about it before answering, and not because a used Raptor is a bad vehicle by any means. I would have to know first what age of Raptor you were considering, what your budget is, and what you intend to use it for before I could make a recommendation. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Adresse :  73 impasse déf. Delmas - Port-au-prince  |  E-mail : partiprovidence@gmail.com

Téléphone Port-au-Prince : (+509) 33 87 97 01

• PROVIDENCE
2021 Providence © Copyright
bottom of page